Remove Toxins, Heal Yourself
What is at the Root of so Many Health Issues?
Turns out, there’s a whole lot – but toxins are always in the mix.
That’s because so many of these things work synergistically against the body. It’s never just one thing. It’s often a lot of things and what I find most often are these things:
- Heavy metals
- Toxins – in your food, your environment, the products you use…
- Lyme & Lyme co-infections
- Dental Procedures & Infections
- Emotional trauma & blocks preventing healing (Mind Body Spirit Release™ is the most effective emotional release modality I’ve found for blocked emotions & past trauma.)
One of the biggest I come across with clients is TOXINS – chemicals, pesticides, pollutants.
Why Do I Talk About Environmental Toxins So Much?
While it took time to figure out the root cause of symptoms, the one thing I could do in the meantime, was remove toxin exposures in our home, in the food we consumed, and make our living environment as non-toxic as possible.
That’s when I became acquainted with the affects of bio-accumulation in the body from toxins in the home, environment, food, personal products and places we spend a lot of time (schools are a big one!)
Did you know that genetics play a major role in cancer only 5-10% of the time. This means, your environment (epigenetics) play a tremendous role in creating dis-ease in the body? (source: cancer.gov.)
Environmental toxins are a big part of this.
Toxins poison the body from accumulation and pathogens which also have low frequencies like toxins, work together to sabotage the body.
Fast forward to today, my family is very non-toxic and I actively help me clients reduce their toxin loads, too.
Together, we can work to peel back the layers of toxicity in the body and home, and use supportive tools such as supplementation, emotional clearing, muscle testing, and energy rebalancing to identify problem-areas and solutions individual to your body.
When we truly address the root issues in your body, it’s amazing how seamlessly the body will begin to rebalance itself.
Please note:I want to educate and help you support you to find balance in the body. Techniques I discuss are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prescribe in any way, nor take the place of medical/therapeutic care. This is not medical advise.
Here’s Where I Put my Focus as an Integrative Health Practitioner:
- Foundational support
- Whole food nutrition
- Herbal supplementation
- Emotional clearing (removing blocked emotions through MBSR™ Technique.)
- Environmental toxin cleanup (air, food, water, cleaning products, personal products, home, etc.)
- Energy & drainage support
- Stress reduction
- Mitochondria support
- Cellular hydration
Before, I had no idea what toxins were or what they do to a person’s health.
At least, not until I starting consulting with Naturopaths, holistic health practitioners, a FNTP and began trying every alternative health treatment. The road led to the same place….
- Eliminate persistent exposure to toxins
- Remove toxins in the body
- Heal emotional wounds (another form of toxins)
Persistent exposure to toxins is damaging to the human body.
ENVIRONMENTAL TOXINS HIDING IN YOUR HOME
Most of us don’t realize our home is full of hidden, invisible and dangerous toxins we can’t see, yet we breathe, touch, smell and consume every day.
- Did you know that indoor air is 10x more toxic than outdoor air?
- Have you heard the average baby is born with 200+ chemicals in his body?
- Household cleaners are the #1 source of poisoning our children, and personal care like skincare, shower products, and beauty supplies are full of toxic and dangerous ingredients. Did you know?
- Did you know that people who work from home and Stay at Home parents are 54% more likely to get cancer because of their exposure to chemicals, than those who aren’t at home all day.
Yeah, me neither.
I want to teach you about toxins and what they do to your kids, to your health, to your life.
I want to show you how to heal your health from years and decades of exposure, to get all the crud out of your body, clean your inside terrain, clean your home’s terrain and feel better than you have in years!
Then I want to give you simple and safe alternatives so you can switch out your dirty products for clean, safe, and toxin-free ones.
And actually, it’s simple.
Simpler than you think.
I know you’re going to be surprised how easy it is to make one change at a time and see big results.
Note: You can download your FREE STARTER GUIDE to environmental toxins at the end of this article.
Toxic Exposure: Chemicals Are in Our Water, Food, Air and Furniture
Are the Chemicals We Encounter Every Day Making Us Sick?
The short answer?
Yes. They definitely can and depending on how full your toxicity bucket already is, they already may be.
First, you need to know the history of chemicals and toxic exposure and how you come in contact with it every day to get the full picture of where your exposure comes from.
Since the 1950s over 70,000 synthetic chemicals have entered our food supply, personal care and homes, and fewer than 1,600 of them have been tested for carcinogenicity and human safety.
Quick Facts on Toxins:
- In the U.S. about 2.23-billion pounds of pesticides are used each year; 82% of U.S. households use pesticides; 50% use weed killers; and 50% use flea treatments.
- Only about 10% of pesticides in common use have received comprehensive toxicological testing.
- Forty possible carcinogens have been found in drinking water, 60 in the air, and 66 on food crops.
- In the body of an average middle-aged U.S. man, residues from177 different organochlorines (carbon-based substances that have chlorine as one of their constituent molecules) can be detected. Many of these residues are from known or suspected carcinogens.
- There are over 1300 substances completely banned from use in cosmetics (by the EU Cosmetics Regulation). A more recent set of regulations called REACH puts further regulations on more than 500 of those toxic ingredients.
- By comparison, the FDA has banned 30 as of 2018. Let that sink in. The United States banned only 30 of the 1300 of toxic ingredients that have been scientifically proven to be harmful to your health and banned in Europe.
- The Poison Control Center reported that as much as 85% of warning labels on household products did NOT adequately identify the dangers of the products or list proper first aid instructions.
- Lead, an element not naturally found in the body, is now present in the bodies of humans and all other living things on the planet. About 4.4-million women of childbearing age may have blood lead levels higher than the maximum safe levels for fetuses.
The Toxin Free Revolution Starts at Home – YOUR HOME
Think your home is the safest place to get away from toxins?
I hate to break it to you, but it isn’t.
It’s actually one of the most chemically treated places you can be.
Here are some more statistics about the chemicals in your home, that are going to make you want to start switching and ditching for toxin-free alternatives in about 3 seconds flat.
- The average person comes in contact with over 6,000 of these chemicals regularly and even babies are born with 200+ chemicals already in their bodies.
- The EPA reported that indoor air can be up to 70 Times MORE toxic than outdoor air. These chemicals are more likely to cause cancer than synthetic chemicals found outdoors.
- Cancer rates have doubled in the last half century which is awful – but even more? Parents and adults who work from home, or stay at home moms, are 54% more likely to get cancer because of their exposure to chemicals, than those who aren’t at home all day.
- Tracey Woodruff, PhD, MPH, a former senior scientist at the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) says this about the increase in toxic production and outcomes:
“In the last 50 years, we have seen a dramatic increase in chemical production in the United States,” Woodruff explains. Concurrently, there’s been an increase in the incidence of conditions like attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), autism, childhood cancers, diabetes and obesity. “It’s not just genetic drift,” Woodruff maintains.
Your home is where you spend most of your time.
It’s where you play with your babies.
Your home is where you care for your family, play board games and spend the holidays.
Shouldn’t it also be the safest place for your kids, free from harmful toxins?
The Overhaul to Living Toxin Free Isn’t Hard – No, Really!
As a mom of three, the knowledge of how prevalent toxins are in my home, really scares me.
Since children consume more water, breathe more air and eat more food proportionate to their body weight than adults, they are MORE at risk from these chemicals.
I don’t want my kids to have health problems, to breathe these chemicals or consume them on a daily basis.
That’s why I work hard to find safe alternatives.
I did the obvious first – ditched harsh cleaners and pesticides where the levels of chemical exposure was highest.
But, the more I researched, the more I was shocked that products deemed “safe,” “green,” and “natural” contained just as bad ingredients, if not worse!
I began to find these toxins in almost everything, so I resolved to find truly safe options that not only fit in our budget, but were safe for my family, my pets, plant-based and absolutely toxin free.
I’ve done a complete overhaul of our home.
We’ve changed so much, but did it one step at a time because I know it can feel overwhelming when you’re first starting out.
We found natural ways to clean, filter our home’s air, drive safe water and improve our supplements and natural remedies instead of reaching for over the counter medicines.
I finally feel good about what we use in our home after a year’s worth of research and making changes, and I want to share it with you.
Since your home is where you spend most of your time, it’s up to you to make the choice whether you want to continue to expose yourself and your babies to thousands of toxins everyday, or start making simple, small changes to reduce your exposure and…
- find safe alternatives with no harsh and harmful chemicals
- rid your home of as much toxins as you can
- use safe, clean and natural cleaning alternatives
- DIY your home cleaners and remedies
- switch your make-up products for safe choices (make-up has some of the highest levels of toxins!)
- focus on your health
- build stronger immune systems because your body will not longer be compromised from toxin overload and internal systems that can’t function properly
- rest easy knowing you have created a SAFE and TOXIN FREE environment where your family can thrive
Why Listen to Me?
I do not have a medical degree. I’m not a chemist. I cannot say I diagnose, cure or treat… but I can help you get to the root cause of illness, detox your body & home and rebalance your body.
What I am, is one helluva passionate Mama who believes, and has seen the power of Integrative Health and natural health foundations, for treating symptoms and reclaiming your health.
I’m an Integrative Health Practitioner and Reiki Master focusing on treating the whole person – the mind, body and spirit – through muscle & energetic testing, the use nutrient dense food, removing toxicities in the body and home, and improving your vibrational frequency and mindset to help rebalance the body.
I’m also a Mind Body Spirit Release Practitioner who can help you identify and release blocked emotions and limiting beliefs in the body, which can be a road block to health, wellbeing and growth.
I’ve seen first-hand how toxins can cause imbalances in the body and spirit, and not only want to help others be aware of these dangers, but educate on how to safely take steps to detoxify your body, mind and home.
You deserve to live a vibrant life and also have the tools to clean your toxicity bucket, heal yourself, stay healthy and live free from toxins at any age.
As terrible as it is to write this… cancer is the #1 killer of children, asthma rates have increased 600% in recent decades, and over 3 million children are poisoned by household chemicals and cleaners each year.
Not only does my family deserve better, but so do all people and animals.
Is It Hard to Live Toxin Free?
Once you make changes, living with less toxins in your home is quite easy.
It’s like anything new, you get used to changes and don’t even notice them after a while, and honestly, most of these changes you’ll welcome with open arms!
However, the peace of mind you get from knowing you and your children are out of harm’s reach and you can safely clean every inch of your home without worrying about them breathing in the smell of bleach or getting a rash when they crawl on the floor, is worth every minute you spend trying to find safe alternatives.
It takes a few months to make very dramatic changes, but in the long run you can:
- reduce household chemical exposure by over 75% and get rid of the biggest offenders.
- use products with a peace of mind they’re safe and won’t cause allergies, skin irritation, and wreck havoc on your internal organs.
- see improvements in your health and your children’s health.
Are you Ready to Start Living Less Toxic?
Welcome to Tox Free Family where you’ll find safe, non-toxic ways to live life with freedom from harsh chemicals, and clean your body’s terrain from years of toxins you already have built up.
To better understand exactly what harsh toxins are lurking in your home and why they should have no place around your family – Download Your Free Starter Guide to Environmental Toxins Hiding in Your Home.
Check out all the free guides in the resource library.
Please note:I want to educate and help you support you towards better body. Techniques I discuss are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prescribe in any way, nor take the place of medical/therapeutic care.